Windows 11 Pro latest bootable iso file with TPM 2.0 activated+ office 2021 En US version free download.Windows 11 Pro With Office 2021 is all packed with the new dark mode, where the interface looks dramatically new and it looks more like a refined version of Windows 10. This release is an early version of Windows 11, as users are informed there are incomplete things and may face bugs and errors.It has also been seen that Microsoft is adding the old widget panel where users can
quickly access different web content such as Weather, News, Live score for games, Top stories and more.The Windows explorer now has a quick snap feature where users can easily place the windows in different positions such as side by side,
on the right or left panel or corner.
System Requirements Windows 11 Pro,
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
- Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphic Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
What’s New in Windows 11 Pro.\
- Start now has a search box to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Taskbar will now show across multiple monitors which can be enabled via Settings > Personalization > Taskbar.
- We have updated several system alert dialog boxes such as the alert for when the battery is running low on your laptop or when you change your display settings with the new Windows 11 visual design.
- The ‘Power mode’ settings are now available on the Power & battery page in Settings.
- Right clicking the desktop now directly has a Refresh option without needing to click “Show more options”.
- Right clicking a .ps1 file in File Explorer now directly has a Run with PowerShell options without needing to click “Show more options”.
- Available snap layouts when using smaller PCs in portrait orientation have been optimized for that posture. You can now choose to snap three apps on top of each other, instead of four quadrants.
- Based on the collaboration with the most popular GIF provider in China, weshineapp.com, GIF selections are now available for Windows Insiders in China via the emoji panel (WIN + .). If the location is set as China, then GIF data will appear from weshineapp.com.
- Right-clicking on the volume icon in the taskbar now includes an option to troubleshoot sound problems.