WinToUSB Enterprise Latest Full version allows you to install and run Windows operating system on an external hard drive or USB flash drive with an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. This smart tool can also be used to create a Windows installation USB flash drive from popular Windows operating systems including Windows XP, Win Vista, Win-7, Win-8, Win-8.1, Win-10, Win-2008, Win-2012 and Win-2016 set up ISO file. So you can install windows from the USB flash drive easily.
Features of WinToUSB latest Version
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive.
- Install Windows from an ISO image or a CD / DVD drive.
- Support for Windows NT 6.x OS family (Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2).
- Use any edition of Windows 8 (.1) to create a Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
- Don’t need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
System Requirements for WinToUSB 2021
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or later
- Display: 800×600 screen display or higher