Rosetta Stone 5:
The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easy and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text. Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company.
Rosetta Stone TOTALe 5 features….
* Updated vocabulary
* Updated photos
* Live online lessons (Tutoring) from well-paid native speakers
* Brand new games and an online community
* iPhone/iPod Touch add-on to practice on the go
* Improved compatibility with new operating systems
* Updated language packs to fix language errors
* Miscellaneous fixes/updates
* New Interface,