Kaspersky Reset Trial – is a program to reset the trial ( for reuse trial period ) antivirus Kaspersky Lab products and activate and save the dump activation.
How to reset Kaspersky…
1. To suspend protection, and then disable self-defense and unload antivirus.
2. Run KRT.exe and click “Reset activation”.
3. Depending on the version anti-virus KRT restart the PC or launch your antivirus program.
4. After running antivirus software protection to include, first remove KRT.exe and empty the recycle bin.
5. To resume the protection, to activate the antivirus program!
• Kaspersky Antivirus 2012
• Kaspersky Antivirus 2013
• Kaspersky Antivirus 2014
• Kaspersky Antivirus 2015
• Kaspersky Antivirus 2016
• Kaspersky Antivirus 2017
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2014
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2016
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2017
• Kaspersky Total Security 2015
• Kaspersky Total Security 2016
• Kaspersky Total Security 2017
• Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016
• Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2017
• Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0
• Kaspersky CRYSTAL 3.0
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10
• Kaspersky Small Officе Security 2
• Kaspersky Small Officе Security 3
• Kaspersky Small Officе Security 4
• Kaspersky Small Officе Security 5
* Added a screensaver with information on financial support for the development of the KRT project (at the request of users).
Title Release: Kaspersky.Reset.Trial.188.8.131.52.Final
Download link:Download here
How to reset Kaspersky Watch on YouTube:
I am glad to be one of the visitors on this great website (:, appreciate it for posting .
I conceive this web site holds some real superb information for everyone : D.
Me like, will read more. Thanks!
Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.
I truly appreciate this blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.
Hi there! Such a wonderful write-up, thanks!