How to block a program on windows firewall
- The first step please go to the control panel.
- Then you select “System and Security”.
- Afterwards you will be brought to the tab “system and security” which consists of some kind of arrangement. Please select “windows firewall”.
Note: Make sure windows firewall is turned On. If it is still off, please enable windows firewall first.
- Then you click on “Advanced Settings”.
- You will be taken to a new tab again on the “Windows Firewall With Advanced Security”. There, please click the “Inbound Rules”.
- Then you notice the right side of the box under the “Actions”. Please click “New Rule”.
- Then you will be taken to the tab “New Inbound Rule Wizard”.
- Tick the “program”, and then click Next.
- Then click “Browse” and locate the .exe file of the application you want to block. Then click “Next”.
- Then select “Block The Connection” and click “Next”.
- Name it freely and click “Next”.